DAYTON, OH | TRAVEL CONTRACT
Anders Group is looking for a Neuro RN to fill a current need in Dayton, OH. This RN should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 13 week assignment.
Neuroscience Nurses provide care for patients who suffer from a wide variety of brain or nervous system disorders. These Nurses often find themselves caring for patients with inherited or inquired conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson s disease, brain tumors, meningitis, encephalitis, suffered strokes, suffered brain or spinal injuries, and much more.
Neuroscience Nurses perform many of the following typical procedures:
- Help patients recover behavioral, physical, and cognitive abilities
- Provide pre-operative and post-operative care
- Exhibit a high level of patience and sensitivity, as not all patients are able to mentally function normally
- Keep medical records current for all patients
- Monitor patients neurological activity
- Administer medicine and tests
- Assist neurological doctors with procedures, and inform them about patient s conditions
- Ensure patients families are kept up to speed with patient s status and progress
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance 401(k) and Roth IRA
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!