CALAIS, ME | TRAVEL CONTRACT
Anders Group is looking for a qualified Physical Therapist to fill a current need in Calais, ME. You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life in a inpatient setting. This PT should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 13 week assignment.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance 401(k) and Roth IRA
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!