SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
WINCHESTER, VA | TRAVEL CONTRACT
Anders Group is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to fill a current need in Winchester, VA. You will evaluate and treat patients with speech language, voice, and fluency disorders in a home health setting. This SLP should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 6 week assignment.
- Develop therapty and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance 401(k) and Roth IRA
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!