FORT WAYNE, IN | TRAVEL CONTRACT
Anders Group is looking for a qualified Surgical Technician to fill a current need in Fort Wayne, IN. This Tech should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 13 week assignment.
- Prepare the OR, including the sterile field, setting up surgical equipment, supplies and solutions
- Pass instruments, fluids and supplies to the surgeon and prepare and manage surgical equipment during surgery
- Perform a count of sponges and supplies to prevent foreign retained objects
- Under the supervision of the surgeon, ensures the OR environment is safe, equipment functions properly, and operative procedure is carried out under conditions that optimize patient safety
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance 401(k) and Roth IRA
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!