NEW YORK, NY | TRAVEL CONTRACT
Anders Group is looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to fill a current need in New York, NY. You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities in a SNF setting. This OT should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 13 week assignment.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients utilizing skilled therapy services
- Monitor and assess patient rehabilitative programs
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
- Organize and update patient records
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance 401(k) and Roth IRA
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!