67-1125 Mamalahoa Highway Waimea, HI 96743
ULTRASOUND / ECHO TECH
Start Date: 04/01/2019
Anders Group is looking for a qualified Echo Tech to fill a current need in Waimea, HI. This Echo Tech should have 2+ years of recent experience for this 13 week assignment.
- Preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures
- Explain procedures to patients
- After positioning the patient, applies the gel that aids in sound transmission to the patient' s skin before using the diagnostic equipment to create images of the patient' s heart
- Helps physician interpret the data from the images and determines which images should be saved and which should be discarded
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
- Graduate from an accredited school
- State License required/registration where applicable
- Additional requirements may also be provided during interview
Anders Group is a Joint Commission accredited staffing agency and stands out from other agencies by our commitment to making sure our travelers are given the best customer service. Our team works hard to find the best jobs with the most aggressive rates.
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!
We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!