Travel Mammographer - Mammography Tech - 587708
REFER & EARN
You earn $500 when your referred candidate successfully completes their assignment! Thank you for sharing great job opportunities at Anders Group!
Refer & Get $500Please Click Here For Terms and Conditions.
- Mammographer - Mammography Tech
Benefits listed below are always subject to change.
• PAID TIME OFF
• Seven paid holidays
• Paid time off (PTO) All PTO based on a 40-hour work week.
• Date of hire – 5 years 18 days per year
• 6 years to 10 year – 23 days per years
• 11 years to 15 years – 28 days per year
• 16 plus years – 35 days per year
• PAID SICK TIME
• Oregon Sick Leave pay of 40 hours per year.
• INSURANCE PREMIUMS
• Company paid insurance premiums for employees.
• GENERAL X-RAYS
• All benefitted employees, their spouses, and dependent children up to the age of 18 are eligible for free general x-rays (at CORA), and professional radiology services provided by CORA radiologists at outside facilities (billed separately by CORA). Additionally, surgical or invasive procedures (not billed separately) performed at a CORA fully owned outpatient imaging facility will be provided with a 25% discount off any balance attributed to patient responsibility.
• EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
• FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSAs)
• CORA has adopted a Section 125 Flexible Benefit plan which allows employees to pay for dependent care expenses and non-covered health care expenses on a pre-tax basis. Reimbursement and forfeiture rules are governed by the IRS.
• 401(K) SAVINGS PLAN & PROFIT SHARING WITH FIDELITY
• VALUABLE DISCOUNTS
A mammography technologist in our Breast Imaging Center of Excellence operates radiologic equipment and performs mammography procedures to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disease. The mammography technologist is responsible for appropriate patient positioning and for programming the machine to achieve correct density, contrast, definition, magnification, and distortion to obtain optimum image quality.
This position requires regular reliable attendance. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, knowledge, and confidentiality. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Performs mammography exams in accordance with established protocols and procedures.
2. Interacts with radiologists to ensure quality breast images and patient care.
3. Communicates to all mammography technologists’ quality issues, equipment issues, protocol changes, and procedure changes.
4. Maintains documentation to ensure ACR accreditation, MQSA (Mammogram Quality Standards Act) and FDA compliance.
5. Provides patient care and education instruction to patients. Ability to develop excellent rapport with patients and make the process as comfortable as possible.
6. Operates radiograph imaging equipment.
7. Assists radiologist performing imaging and invasive procedures.
8. Verifies patient’s record is up to date and accurate. Makes appropriate changes in computer system and to patient’s medical record.
9. Assists with other clinic needs, including laundry, scheduling, telephone inquiries and data entry.
10. Performs other duties as necessary and assigned to keep the department running smoothly.
11. Must be flexible with work schedule as hours and/or location may vary.
12. Required to maintain current state license through OBMI, ARRT.
13. Must have the ability to work cohesively with others.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma and/or GED.
• Current Oregon State License (OBMI), ARRT, (R), (M) CPR Certification and Current CE’s.
CORA is committed to providing employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. CORA advocates achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status. Reasonable accommodation can and will be provided to any employee who needs accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job if the accommodation does not cause undue hardship